Diagnostics ASA, a fast-growing developer and manufacturer of diagnostic tests, today announced its results for the second quarter and first half of 2022.
* Record sales of MNOK 30.1 in 2Q22, up 22% and 19% organically from 2Q21 despite COVID-19 related logistics challenges in China
* An additional distribution agreement with a global diagnostics company for Cystatin C announced post quarter with initial rollout in North America
* Established a Scientific Advisory Board for GCAL® with Key Opinion Leaders from Europe and participation from Siemens Healthineers to further accelerate market development
* Good progress made on NT-proBNP, promising new immonuparticle candidate identified
* Successfully completed extension of the lab and production facilities in Moss designed to support long-term revenue ambition
* Current demand and commercial progress support ambition of 20% annual sales growth from established products, with further upside from products in market development
“For the second half of 2022, we aim to expand our footprint through additional regulatory approvals including IVDR, and further clinical studies and endorsements from key opinion leaders. We are also working on maturing our three projects currently in exploration and proof of concept phases with the aim to broaden our product portfolio and addressable market,“ commented Hilja Ibert, CEO of Gentian Diagnostics.
For NT-proBNP, earlier issues related to interference and signal strength appear less pronounced following the identification of a promising new immunoparticle candidate during the second quarter. More investigations are still required to further improve signal strength and clinical samples must be tested to reproduce early findings.
This information is considered to be inside information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 in the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This stock exchange announcement was published by Njaal Kind, CFO at Gentian Diagnostics ASA, on 25 August 2022 at 08:00 CET.
Gentian Diagnostics (OSE: GENT), founded in 2001, develops and manufactures high-quality, in vitro diagnostic reagents. Gentian’s expertise and focus lies within immunochemistry, specifically infections, inflammations, kidney failures and congestive heart failures. By converting existing and clinically relevant biomarkers to the most efficient automated, high-throughput analysers, the company contributes to saving costs and protecting life. Gentian is based in Moss, Norway, serving the global human and veterinary diagnostics markets through sales and representative offices in Sweden, USA and China. For more information, please visit www.gentian.com.