Want to know more about Gentian’s cystatin C immunoassay? Watch this webinar with Gentian’s Product Manager for cystatin C, Gaute Tangen. He will go more in to details about the immunoassay’s advantages:
- A Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassay (PETIA) for in vitro diagnostic testing of cystatin C in human plasma and serum samples
- ERM-DA471/IFCC standardised
- FDA510 (k) cleared and CE-marked
- Avoids interference with rheumatoid factor 
- Available for a wide range of clinical analysers with documented high inter instrument accuracy 
- One of the methods used to evaluate the commutability of the World standard produced by IFCC 
Watch the webinar
Please send an email to email@example.com or fill out the form below to get in touch with Product Manager Gaute Tangen.
- Larsson A et al. J Immunol Methods. 1988 Apr 6;108(1-2):205-8.
- Eckfeldt JH et al. Arch Pathol Lab Med 2015;139:888-93.
- Grubb A et al. Clin Chem Lab Med 2010;48: 16-19.